One of the most popular and widespread branch of engineering is computer engineering.
- There is a pressing need for computer engineers across the
world today, which makes computer engineering a very lucrative
- It is a tough major, as the technology is changing rapidly,
but the good news is that firms hire you straight out of college
after finishing your engineering degree, whether you are doing
under graduation, Ph.d or masters.
- In fact, almost all universities across the globe with
engineering departments offer computer engineering.
- Carnegie Menon University, University of Maryland, Purdue
University, Concordia University, Montreal, University of
Illinois, Vanderbilt University etc offer programs at all
- The GRE scores and TOEFL requirements vary from university
to university. However, A GRE score of 1600-1900 will get you
into a good program.
- Admissions process for the fall semester of computer engineering has deadlines beginning from Dec-Feb while spring has deadlines that start from Oct-Dec.
|Click here to view list of the top Computer Engineering Colleges|