Deadlines & Decision Notification :
Early : Oct 15, 2015
Priority : Jan 5, 2016
Round 3 : March 1, 2016
Final : April 15, 2016
- Application Fees : $75
- GMAT or GRE: Provide your official GMAT or GRE score to the Kelley full time MBA and in addition email a scanned copy of your unofficial GMAT or GRE score report to email@example.com so school can move forward with your application until your official test scores arrive. School cannot accept GMAT or GRE scores that are more than five years old.
- TOEFL or IELTS : Required, if English is not your native language. School require a minimum internet-based TOEFL score of 100; 600 on the paper-based TOEFL; or band 7.0 on the IELTS. School cannot accept TOEFL or IELTS scores that are more than two years.
- Undergraduate and post-graduate transcripts: School requires a scanned copy of the official transcripts from every college or university you have attended. The scanned documents must be clearly legible and sized to print on standard 8½-by-11-inch paper. Transcripts for study abroad programs or transfer credits are not required if the course titles, grades, and credit hours are included on the transcript of the degree-granting institution. If your transcripts are in languages other than English, also submit translated versions. You do not need to submit hard copies of academic records when you apply. If you are offered admission by the school and accept, you will be required to submit hard copies at a later date.
- Letters of recommendation : 1 letter of recommendation is required, Recommenders are encouraged to use the online process.
- Required : 1. Please discuss your immediate post-MBA professional goals. How will your professional experience, when combined with a Kelley MBA degree, allow you to achieve these goals? Should the short-term goals you have identified not materialize, what alternate career paths might you consider? (500 words)
- 2. Please respond to one of the following short essay prompts. (300 words)
- 3. Please share with the admissions committee an interesting or surprising fact about you. (25 words) Is there anything else that you think we should know as we evaluate your application? If you believe your credentials and essays represent you fairly, you shouldn't feel obligated to answer this question. (300 words)
- Resume: Upload a current copy of your resume. One page resumes are preferred.
- Interview: Although interviews are not required, School encourages you to schedule an interview as a part of the admission process.
a. My greatest memory is...
b. I'm most afraid of...
c. My greatest challenge has been...
d. I'm most proud of...
- Tuition and Fees : $44,460
- Mandatory Fees : $2101
- Books : $1,950
- Room and Board : $1250
- Estimated Total : $69297
- Average Age : 28
- Average Work Experience : 5 year
- Average GMAT : 668
- International Students : 35%
- Average GPA : 3.34
Sample Essays :
Please discuss your post-MBA short- and long-term professional goals. How will your professional experience, when combined with a Kelley MBA degree, allow you to achieve these goals?
Management and technology, the omnipotent combination has always intrigued me. My desire to work in a dynamic sector led me to the doorsteps of ..................................... I knew then that my association with the power sector would be a life time affair.
After passing out I started working with ....................................... I was involved in the field of energy-efficient .....................................). The ................................................. and entails much lesser losses than the conventional AC system when transmitting bulk power over long distances. A xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in India decreases the CO2 emission by approx. 690,000 tons per year compared to a conventional AC transmission system. From purely technical work to working on a managerial tangent for the company, managing projects, filing tenders and submitting bids, I learnt about the nuances of running an industry at every stage. I was also dealing with clients, coordinating international teams and providing customized solution to a wide range of people. My experience has given me a sound understanding of how business is done right from inception to completion.
In today's age of dwindling fossil fuel energy sources and global warming, it is imperative that more attention is paid to energy efficient system, clean and renewable energy resource. My association with the business has made me privy to the many gaps that exist in the industry. There are gaps that develop due to the time spent in harnessing energies across the continents, for example, Engineering xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx in Germany. I am aware that to effectively solve the problems and fill the gaps, I need focused business training from the best. At this juncture when my experience has made me competent to learn and imbibe newer ideas and information, I am certain that Kelley School of Business would help me achieve the desired result in an effective manner. Post MBA, I want to work with a ........................The knowledge imparted at Kelley through the real- world consulting projects will provide a competitive edge and expertise in the area.
Eventually after gaining sufficient experience, I plan to follow my heart and start my venture. I see myself adding value to people and society by Pooling Knowledge and experience in delivering promising results, the idea that is very close to my heart is a travel company dedicated to eco-tourism in the mountains of north-Indian Himalayas. This idea is essentially an outcome of my passion.
A Kelley MBA would add ................................................... help me reach my goals. The flexible course structure at Kelley would give me an ideal way to pursue education in the field of global energy markets and its economics. Under the guidance of personal team of guides, which a Kelley MBA provides, I can best chose the ensemble of subjects in order to gain desired competence of understanding and managing global energy markets.
The ....................... program will also provide me with a great practical experience of understanding the challenges faced by smaller business, especially in developing world, and this is essentially what I need to achieve my goals. At Kelly, I hope to learn ........................ and experience of management of institutions and dealing with people would help me ......................