Arizona State University is a new American university. The focus is on research and excellence of educational resources. This extends to its management education also which is geared to the emerging global realities. The WP Carey School at Arizona State University has something for everyone. The W. P. Carey School is one of the top business schools in the U.S., highly ranked for its MBA. It is one of the largest business schools in the United States with 250 faculty, 1,500 graduate students and more than 8,300 undergraduates.
Program Overview: Full Time MBA
Deadlines & Decision Notification for Fall 2016 :
Round 1( Early Decision): Oct 1, 2015
Round 2(priority Consideration): Nov 30, 2015
Round 3( International Deadline): Feb 1, 2016
Round 4( Final Deadline): April 1, 2016
Class Profile :
Average work experience:5.2 years
- Application Fees : Domestic Application Fee :- $70
International Application Fee :- $90
- GMAT or GRE : Required. You will be asked to report both the score number and obtained for the verbal, quantitative and analytical section of the GMAT during the online application process if you already have taken the test. The GMAT institutional code for the W. P. Carey MBA is 0GZ-1R-80. Gre score is also accepted.
- TOEFL or IELTS : Most international applicants will be required to submit evidence of proficiency, particularly if English is not your first language.
- Letters of recommendation : 2 online recommendations preferred.
- Essay : Full-time MBA applicants are required to submit answers to the following essay questions. A template for submitting your essay response is available.
- Current resume: Upload current resume in the online application.
- Interview: By Invitation only.
- Undergraduate and post-graduate transcripts : Transcripts should be submitted, from all academic institutions where an undergraduate or graduate degree was conferred, to the ASU Graduate College for verification. Each transcript you submit must be in a sealed envelope the original institution.
Essay Question #1
At W. P. Carey we believe business is personal and every student impacts the community in a unique way. Tell us more about why you decided to apply to the W. P. Carey School of Business for your MBA and how you plan to contribute to our community. (250 words or less)
Essay Question #2
When building professional networks and interpersonal relationships, what does your network typically call upon you for and how do you believe you are perceived by others? (250 words or less)
Essay Question #3
Describe what and/or who has influenced your career path until now. How will these experiences shape your future career plans and aspirations? Please include information about your future functional and industry goals. (250 words or less)
Essay Question #4
If you had the opportunity to relive five memorable moments in your life, what would those five moments be and why? (250 words or less)
Essay Question #5 (Optional)
Please provide any additional information you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. (Optional question; 250 words or less)