Founded in 1921, Wharton has a historical legacy, which is as glorious as it is long. The first business school in the US is also arguably the finest and has maintained its distinction in more ways than one. Nobel laureates, pioneers of thought, path-breaking business leaders and a curriculum that is steeped in cutting edge business practices and concepts makes it the top choice of MBA candidates.
Deadlines & Decision Notification
- Round 1 : 29 Sep 2015
- Round 2 : 5 Jan 2016
- Round 3 : 30 March 2016
- Average Work Experience : 5 years
- Average GMAT: 732
- International Students: 32%
- GMAT/GRE : The applicants are required to submit results of GMAT or GRE that are no more than five years old.
- TOEFL : The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for non- native English speakers with limited exposure to English. The test may be waived by candidates who earned a bachelor's or master's degree from an institution at which English is the language of instruction.
- RESUME : One Page resume to be uploaded
- Letters of Recommendation : Two letters of Recommendations are required
1. (Required) What do you hope to gain both personally and professionally from the Wharton MBA? (500 words)
2. (Optional) Please use the space below to highlight any additional information that you would like the Admissions Committee to know about your candidacy. (400 words)
Current resume : Upload a one-page Current resume in Word.
Interview : By invitation only
Describe a failure or setback that you have experienced. What role did you play and what did you learn about yourself? (500 words)
Working hard towards a goal, achieving it and then realizing that resource crunch will prevent its completion is the worst setback. The disappointment is multiplied because of the goal being so tantalizingly near but just out of reach. The ensuing learning is unforgettable and immediate and holds pearls of wisdom to be utilized when undertaking future endeavors. This is how I perceive of a lost opportunity during the early days of my entrepreneurial experience.
In the initial phase of my start up xxxxxxxxxxxxxx we were seeking expansion opportunities to increase our client base in the Middle East. When we discovered a chance to work with xxxxxxxx which is the largest interior contracting company, providing a complete range of high-end services and turnkey solutions, it was an ideal opportunity.
The project aimed at development and implementation of the Oracle e-business ........................
I headed the team which worked extensively on a Request for Proposal (RFP) floated by DDDD.
............. The fact that irrespective of all our efforts, I failed to convince them about our performance in other countries without having a base presented important long term lessons.
'So close and so far' was the cliché which aptly describes my position. The project would have established my company as a major player and provided us with an enviable presence in the Middle Eastern market. However, this hope was belied but still the loss brought important learning- of matching resources to expectations and capabilities to aspirations. Since then, I have always ensured harmony between these variables before stretching to achieve any goal.Success @ Access
If the analysis and the presentation of the career profile is done in the right manner then u can easily get the success. Wharton looks for adequate leadership potential, risk taking ability, team management and decision making skills in a candidates profile. The Financial Times, London's annual B School rankings in 2010 have again put Wharton right at the top of the heap. According to understanding of various profile we do the unique "Profile Building" exercise at Access, You will be able to unleash your strengths and with rich experience of your counselors, u will be able to submit an impactful and sparkling summary of your profile to the school.
Why Choose Us
- Our first step will be quantitatively analyze your profile quantitatively and according to that we will suggest the best B-School which suits your requirement.
- Qualitative Profile Assessment will help to match the candidate with the requirements of school.
- To analyze the strengths & weakness which helps in Profile building exercise.
- Helps to focused on essays by B-Schools.
- Proper recommendation and guidance will be drafted according to the B-Schools.
- An impactful resume depicting managerial strengths and potential will be made.
- Regressed Interview preparation via several mocks.
During admission process you need two essays and recommendation.
I am thoroughly satisfied with my association with Access. They have the knowledge about what each school wants in a candidate. My profile was different and initially I was not very sure if they would be able to help me express myself adequately. But, I am happy that I chose their services. I would recommend Access to others as well.
Looking back towards the daunting admissions process, I can say with 100% certainty that reaching out to Access was the best decision I could have made. Working with Access was like working with a close friend where I was able to share all my details comfortably. They were unbelievably very knowledgeable and provided invaluable guidance and tactical feedback on my applications.