Dena Bank offers educational loans to meritorious students who aspire for the best of higher education in India and abroad. The education loan offered by this bank is also known as the Dena Vidya Laxmi educational loan.
- Applicants who get admission to a professional or technical course in an Indian or foreign university are eligible to apply. They should also be Indian Nationals.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination and admission proof are the two documents required for application.
Graduation for professional/ technical courses offered by reputed universities; Post Graduation (MCA, MBA, MS)
Study in India:
Graduation courses, Post-Graduation courses, Masters & PhD, Professional courses.
Quantum of Loan
- Studies in Abroad - Maximum upto Rs.20 lakhs
- Studies in India - Maximum upto Rs.10 lakhs
- Fee payable to colleges/ schools/ hostels
- Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fees.
- Purchase of books, equipment, instruments and uniforms.
- Passage fare for travel abroad.
- Purchase of computers needed to complete the course.
- Any other expense to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
Upto Rs. 4.00 lakhs:
- Repayable in 3 years - 9.00%
- Repayble in > 3 yrs - 9.50%
- Repayable in 3 years - 12.00%
- Repayble in > 3 yrs - 12.50%
Candidates are given a time period of five to seven years to repay the loan. The repayment starts either one year after the completion of the course or six month after the candidate gets employed.