Schulich School of Business is ranked among the worlds leading business schools by a number of global surveys. The School also offers the Schulich full time MBA programme in India. The school has earned the strong reputation based on our global reach, innovative programs and diverse perspectives on management and leadership. The Schulich School is ranked 1st among Canadian schools and 16th in the world in the 2012 global MBA ranking. Each year, Schulich Centre for Teaching Excellence at Schulich offers a number of workshops.
Deadlines for 2012-2013:
Round 1: 7, Jan 2014;
Round 2: 28, Feb 2014;
Spring Deadlines: Only Round: 1st September 2013
- Application Fees: USD 150, Non-refundable.
- GMAT or GRE: Request the official scores to be sent
before or by the application deadline.
- TOEFL or IELTS: Applicants whose first language is
not English must submit evidence of English proficiency, with
the exception of those who have studied for at least two years
in a University where English is the language of instruction.
- Undergraduate and post-graduate transcripts: The
school will consider applicants who hold both Bachelor &
Master Degrees and 4-yr Bachelor of engineering respectively in
First-class. Scanned copies of transcripts can be uploaded in
the online application but simultaneously hard coy official
transcripts are also required by the school prior to the
- Letters of recommendation:2,
submit either online or hardcopy.
- Reco Questions are:-
Please choose recommenders who are able to provide specific answers to the following questions:
1. How long and under what circumstances have you known the applicant? (500 characters)
2. What do you consider to be the applicants strengths, outstanding talents or characteristics? (500 characters)
3. What do you consider the applicants chief liabilities or weaknesses? (500 characters)
4. How does the applicant interact with others in a team setting? How often do you observe this? (500 characters)
5. How will a graduate education in business management help the applicant further his or her career? (500 characters)
6. Please comment on the previous ratings, making any additional statements concerning the applicants record, potential, interpersonal skills and other personal qualities. (500 characters)
2012-13:Applicants are REQUIRED to submit
MBA Essay #1, #2 and #3. OPTIONAL ESSAYS: MBA Essay #4
(for Scholarship and Award consideration) and MBA Essay #5 (for
Admission Committee consideration)
Why is the masters program a critical next step toward your short-and long-term career goals? (Please limit your answer to 500 words.)
The Schulich School of Business is Canadas Global Business School. Each applicant has a set of unique experiences and perspectives which contribute to the program. How will your background enhance and broaden your learning and that of your classmates in Schulich's diverse environment? (Please limit your answer to 500 words)
Essay 3: Complete 2 of the 4 following questions or statements.
- If you could change one decision you made in your life, what would it be? How would your life be different today? (Please limit your answer to 250words.)
- Describe a situation you have experienced while in a professional/personal setting that you deemed an ethical dilemma. What was your involvement in the situation and how was it resolved? (Please limit your answer to 250 words.)
- Comment on the barriers you encountered that impacted your team's ability to realize its full potential. (Please limit your answer to 250words.)
- Comment on why innovation is critical to success. (Please limit your answer to 250 words.)
Describe your involvement in activities outside of work. How have they contributed to your personal achievements and enhanced your self-development? (Please limit your answer to 500 words)
- Optional Essay:
Is there any other information or areas of concern in your academic or personal history that you believe would be helpful to the Admissions Committee in considering your application?
- Interview: By invitation only