One of the most important decisions parents take concerning the future of their children is the decision to send them to boarding school. The pain of separation is countered by the promise of a better and brighter future for their children. If the boarding school is overseas, this joy and anxiety is multiplied several times.
At Access, we empathize with this parental dilemma. More importantly, we understand the motivations, expectations and fears of all the parents who are ready to let their young fledgling's stretch their wings and soar, even if it means a temporary separation.
The advantages of a boarding school education are many:
- Child becomes self sufficient, independent ad mature
- Is capable of handling issues, sorting out difficulties and
taking decisions without undue reliance on parents.
- Gets better educational, social, cultural and psychological
- Becomes more focused, academically challenged, disciplined,
motivated and better time manager.
- Is exposed to ore extra curricular, sporting and outdoor
- Capability to forge bonds, friendships and enduring ties
outside the immediate family is fostered.
- Is a regular participant in social, community and
environmental activities, which help him in the long run.
- Has better volunteer and work opportunities which make him more secure, and better prepared for university and college.
- If boarding school is the answer
- If the child needs a special environment, facilities,
climate or faculty.
- What type, size, kind of school will best benefit your
- What to look for, avoid, check out and enquire for in a
- Advise on the best schools and demystify the process.
- Providing the reassurance, expert advice, candid query
answering service and encouragement.
- The child is provided with a realistic, frank and neutral
second party for eliminating and responding to all doubts,
misgivings and fears.
- Act as the link between his personal aspirations and the options available and arrive at a happy reconciliation of both these aspects.
- Providing the updated information and database with a
- Helping with the entire admission process including
financial aid, test preparation, documentation, interview, visa
requirement details etc.
- Make sense and provide details about all the numerous
options available and help narrow down to a viable and
customized choice for your ward.
- Act as a liaison between the admission seekers and admission
- Provide diagnostic services, counseling, educational testing, visa consultancy and school placement.