Mays Business School at Texas A&M University offers great advantages to their selected MBA students. The students who take admission at full-Time MBA program attend a full schedule of classes Monday–Thursday with classes or events on alternating Fridays. The first year of the MBA programme is divided into three terms, which allows students to have completed 50% more coursework before their summer internship than most 2 year MBA programs. The university has more than 650 recognized student organizations representing various activities and interests. The school schedules professional programs, social activities, and sponsors several annual activities.
Program Overview :
Full Time MBA
Deadlines & Decision Notification for fall 2016
Round 1: Sep 15 2015(early decision)
Round 2: Nov 2, 2015
Round 3: Jan 15,2016
Round 4: March 1, 2016 (International Deadline)
Round 5: April 15, 2016
- Application Fees : $200 for international candidates.
- Official GMAT or GRE : scores (GMAT code : 7B7-K9-16, GRE code : 5586
- Letters of Recommendation : 3 letters of recommendation are required.
- Transcripts : Applicant must provide scanned copies of transcripts from
each senior-level secondary institution attended. Official transcripts are required
- Professional Resume is required
- INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS : need to submit their TOEFL or IELTS score.A minimum TOEFL score of 250 (computer-based), 600 (paper-based) or 100 (TOEFL-iBT)
is required. In place of the TOEFL, the IELTS with a minimum score of 7.0 may be
submitted for admission consideration.
- Current resume : Upload current resume in the online application.
- Interview : By Invitation only.
1. Discuss your three most significant professional accomplishments. Why do you view them as such?
2. To what personal characteristics do you attribute your professional success? What has prevented you from becoming more successful? *
3. OPTIONAL – If you would like to share additional information with the Admissions Committee regarding your background or candidacy, you may do so here.* If you are reapplying, this essay is required. Please use this essay to identify what information has changed since your last application.
- Enrolled students : 58
- Average GMAT/GRE : 647
- Average Work-ex : 6 years
- International Students : 24%
- Average GPA : 3.5