Leeds is among the top ten universities for research in the UK and is internationally acknowledged as a centre of excellence in a wide range of academic and professional disciplines.
Leeds ability to integrate world-class research, scholarship and education lends its distinctiveness that makes it different for the other business schools.
Integrating research and learning and teaching is at the heart of Leeds strategy. The courses are taught by staff who is engaged in world-class research and cutting-edge professional practice.
- Applications for international students for entry in September 2008 are now closed.
- Applications for September 2009 entry will be considered from October 2008 onwards
1. Describe a situation at work which required you to work with others to achieve results. Describe what role you played, how you overcame difficulties and what you learned from the experience.
2. Describe a work situation where you had to prepare a business proposal or case. How did you do this, and would you do things differently in hindsight?
3. Describe your motivation for doing an MBA, in particular how you see it helping your career development.