A business center has a great B School too- the Manchester Business School in the UK is a top of the line European destination for MBA aspirants. The admission starts in November and are on till June- thanks to a rolling admission process. There is a prize for the early birds- the aspirants who apply by the first application deadline- get a 10% reduction in fees. The number of advantages the school offers is reflective of the number of questions it asks- most of them however are easy and not mind ticklers at all. They demand simple and straight answers- so please oblige! Stage Apply by Interview notification*
Deadlines for 2011
|Stage||Apply by||Interview notification|
|1||19 October 2010||19 November 2010|
|2||16 November 2010||17 December 2010|
|3||11 January 2011||11 February 2011|
|4||8 February 2011||11 March 2011|
|5||8 March 2011||8 April 2011|
|6||5 April 2011||6 May 2011|
|7||10 May 2011||3 June 2011|
|8||1 June 2011 (Final deadline for international non-European Union applicants)||17 June 2011|
|9||5 July 2011 (Final deadline for UK and European applicants)||22 July 2011|
* Last date by which you will hear if you have been selected for the interview stage.
1.1.Tell us about your company, your current position and responsibilities. What have been your greatest achievements and contribution to your department/company strategy (quantify if possible)? How do you influence decision making? (350-600 words).
2. 1.Please describe and comment on your career progression to date. Please provide the dates of any promotions and details of any increased responsibility and salary? (350-600 words).
3. 1.Highlight elements of your career that have included the following:
a.Colleague and/or client management
4. 4.What will your post MBA career look like, in 5 years, in 10 years? Which aspects of your previous roles will form the building blocks of your new career and how you will develop the additional skills to shape your ideal role? (250-400 words).
5. 4.Tell us about yourself outside the work environment. What inspires and motivates you? What are the successes and achievements you are most proud of? Tell us about any significant personal involvement in social entrepreneurship. Tell us about your hobbies, sports and social activities. Also tell us about any significant personal challenges you have undertaken or overcome. (350-600 words)