Mining, Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, Energy Studies etc are some of the various nomenclatures for this branch of engineering.
- Petroleum engineering includes these sub specializations and
there are many schools which offer individual or consolidated
courses in these for students who want to make a career out of
dealing with natural fuels and energy sources.
- Reservoir engineers, drilling engineers and production
engineers are some of the sub categories for petroleum
- Petroleum engineering is a difficult profession which
involves applying engineering techniques to extricate, store and
transport energy sources on the sub-surface level.
- In accordance with the toughness and challenging nature of
this engineering field job, the remuneration is attractive.
- Top Petroleum schools like Stanford, Cornell, and Princeton offer this branch of engineering, either at undergraduate, post graduate or doctoral level.
|Click here to view list of the top Colleges offering Petroleum Engineering Courses|