If cars, bikes and other moving objects are your passion in life, then this branch of engineering is for you. The inherent interesting nature of this branch is complimented by the abundant career opportunities which are prevalent in this branch all over the world. As long as there are mechanical processes, the world will require the services of mechanical engineers.
- Due to the ever -growing class of Electro-mechanical
engineers in the world, and the fact that it is one of the most
favored and pursued of all engineering disciplines, the sector
is slated to have 3 percent employment growth between 2006 and
2016. The percentage might seem little, but when it is compared
to the sheer scale of numbers, then it becomes a significant
- The undergraduate engineering degree typically takes between
4-6 years to complete in most countries and the designation
which is bestowed is bachelors of Engineering, Bachelor of
- Inter disciplinary nature of mechanical engineering makes it
absorbing and one of the most dynamic branches of engineering.
- There are several choices of top engineering programs in the
world's best universities for students aspiring to undertake
- University of California, Berkeley, University of Texas, Austin, university of Washington etc are some of the US universities which offer under graduate and post graduate degrees in mechanical engineering.
|Click here to view list of the top Mechanical Engineering Colleges|