Rotman Full Time MBA, ranked #1 in Canada is a 2 year program known for Finance and Strategy Consulting. The USPs of the program are its Flexible Internship Program, 13 MBA majors to choose from, Capstone Course, Self-Development Lab, Weider Foundation Leadership Development Practicum and many Industry/Social Clubs and Associations.
Scroll down for Rotman MBA Deadlines for 2018, Rotman MBA Essay questions, Recommendation Questions, Video Questions asked in Rotman application last year, Sample Rotman MBA essays and Complete Application details.
|FT Ranking Canada 2017:||1|
|FT Global Ranking 2017:||65|
|Duration:||2 year(16 months academic study + 4 months paid internship)|
|Annual Tuition Fees 2018:||$107,770 CAD|
|Living Expenses for 12 months :||$20,856-$28,756 CAD|
|Funding :||Non-cosigned Loans from Prodigy Finance available|
|Mean Base Salary :||$92,524|
|Employment Rate :||80% (within 3 months of graduation)|
|Employment Industry :||Financial Services, Consulting, Retail, Technology, Energy, etc.|
Class Profile :
|Total Students :||351|
|Average Age :||27|
|Average Work Experience :||4.1 year|
|Average GMAT Scores :||665|
|Undergraduate GPA (average) :||3.4|
|International Student :||51%|
|Academic Background :||29% Engineering,
|Industries Represented :||Financial Services, Technology,
Consulting, Energy, Manufacturing,
Application Deadlines for Fall 2018 :
|1||Oct 16, 2017||Dec 15, 2017|
|2||Jan 8, 2018||Mar 2, 2018|
|*3||Feb 26, 2018||Apr 20, 2018|
|4||Apr 16, 2018||May 25, 2018|
|5||May 21, 2018||Jun 22, 2018|
*All international applicants (excluding US Citizens) are highly encouraged to apply by Round Three in order to ensure ample time for visa processing after accepting the offer of admission.
Application Components :
- Application Fees : application fee $150 Non-refundable.
- GMAT or GRE : GMAT and GRE scores both acceptable. GMAT Code: BTDKS98, GRE Code: 0853
- TOEFL or IELTS : TOEFL iBT (internet based test) score of 100 overall, with a minimum of 22 on speaking and writing. Rotman's TOEFL test code is 0982, IELTS minimum 7.0.
*Note : Students in India and Pakistan do not require TOEFL/IELTS if they have graduated from an English-language university
- Letters of recommendation : 2 reference forms, preferably from workplace supervisors
Questions asked in the Recommendation Letter : (Online) -
1. How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
2. List 3-5 attributes or characteristics that best describe the candidate
3. Of the qualities listed above, in which areas has the applicant distinguished himself/herself most?
4. What would you consider the applicant's primary area for improvement or growth?
5. How would you rate the applicant's potential for becoming a successful business leader?
6. Overall Recommendation.
Essays :- Our Full-Time MBA Program at the University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management is designed for talented individuals seeking a transformational experience. We believe that your journey begins with.
Essay 1 :- Please describe why you are pursuing an MBA? Why Rotman? Why now? (500 Words)
Reflection Question List 3-5 attributes or characteristics that best describe you. (5 words)
Video Interview / Video Essay Information : The video interview component is a required part of Rotman Admissions process designed to give all candidates guaranteed "face time" with the Admissions Committee and showcase your personality, characteristics, passions, and values. You will have an opportunity to test the technology, and then will be asked two taped questions, followed by a real-time written response (no video with this component.) Both questions are personality/values based and are designed to be answered without any advanced preparation and will only take a few minutes to complete. The written question is designed to simulate the typical email communications you will create as a Rotman MBA student. After completing your questions, you will receive a confirmation email and unique URL to input into this section of the application and complete the live component. Please visit the following link to get started: https://app.kiratalent.com/applicant/V85Utl/instructions
Transcripts : (Upload and Courier required) A transcript must be issued and sealed by your university for it to be considered official. Please send your university transcripts to :
MBA Admissions Office,
Rotman School of Management,
University of Toronto,
105 St. George Street
Canada, M5S 3E6
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Professional Resume
- Interview :- All candidates who are admitted to the program will be interviewed. Interviews are by invitation only.
Email : email@example.com
Important Web Links :
1. Online Application Link
2. Program Link
Rotman Video Questions Previously Asked :
1. What motivates you?
2. Name a book that influenced you?
3. How would your graduating class remember you?
4. Who is your hero or role model?
5. If you had one super-power, what would it be?
6. What do you do for fun?
7. What would you do on a rainy Sunday afternoon?
8. Have you handled a difficult interaction? What did you do?
9. Describe a difficult professional decision you have made?
10. Name a song that reflects you and your personality?
For writing impressive Rotman essays, to evaluate your profile and understand if you should apply to Rotman, to face the video essays and the written prompts effectively and for any other information on Rotman MBA, please contact us or send us a mail.